If you are not receiving e-mails from Lotto24, there may be several causes.
For example, if you have an Outlook e-mail account (Hotmail, MSN, Live, etc.), you may experience problems receiving our e-mails.
Check your spam filter, and check that e-mails from Lotto24 are not accidentally ending up in this folder. Be sure to add the e-mail domain '@lotto24.world' to your e-mail account's safe senders list. Lotto24's automated e-mails are sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still not receiving e-mails from Lotto24, contact your ISP to find out whether your provider is blocking e-mail traffic from Lotto24.
Guide for Outlook:
1. Sign in to your Outlook account.
2. Click on the icon of 'Mail settings' in the upper right corner.
3. Click on 'Options'.
4. Find the section ‘Junk email’ and click on ‘Safe mailing lists'.
5. Enter 'Lotto24.world' in the box and click on the + icon to add.
Guide to Gmail:
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Click on 'Settings' in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on 'Filters'.
4. Find 'Create a new filter' at the bottom of the page.
5. Enter 'lotto24.world' in the 'From' field.
6. Click on 'Next step'.
7. Select 'Never send it to Spam'.
8. Click on 'Create filter'.
You should now be able to receive all e-mails sent from Lotto24 to your e-mail address. If you are still not receiving e-mails from us, please feel free to contact Customer Service.